Format & Frequency
Classic Country - W237AT FM Translator 95.3 and WQLK HD3
95.3 The Legend features the biggest country songs from artists from the ’80s and ’90s, seasoned with some ’70s and 2000s.
We play songs that most country stations have stopped playing – but listeners still want to hear.
95.3 The Legend plays the biggest Country music artists in America today!
Our personalities know country music and engage listeners through contests, requests, and daily features.
95.3 The Legend is the region’s only Classic Country Radio Station making it a must buy for many advertisers in Richmond.
We play the Icon's of Country Music! 95.3 The Legend listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Charlie Rich, Charley Pride, Wynonna Judd, George Strait, Eric Church, Oak Ridge Boys, Marty Robbins, Reba McEntire, Tammy Wynette, George Jones, Alan Jackson, Alabama, Garth Brooks, Hank Williams, Dolly Parton, Merle Haggard, Randy, Blake Shelton, Vince Gill, Faith Hill, Ricky Skaggs, Shania Twain, Clint Black, and more.
The 95.3 The Legend Country music format is quickly becoming a very popular at work choice for listeners.
To be successful your campaign needs to be remembered. 95.3 The Legend’s unique creative execution and branding recall strategy allows it to stand out from other stations. Your commercials will stand out too.
95.3 The Legend allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
95.3 The Legend has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 95.3 The Legend targets Affluent Adults in the 18 to 64 and 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
*This statistic presents the share of Americans who listened to Classic Country radio programs in the past month in 2018, by age.
In that year, 21.09 percent of respondents aged 18 to 29 years stated that they listened to Classic Country radio programs in the past month.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64-year-old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Country listeners in America have approximately a 50/50 split between males and female.
Household Income: 95.3 The Legend listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in Americahave an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Occupation: 95.3 The Legend listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Trades people, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Education: 95.3 The Legend listeners are well educated. Almost 35% Have completed some college.
Market your business to thousand of potential new customers each week with 95.3 The Legend.
95.3 The Legend listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
95.3 The Legend targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
The 95.3 The Legend is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
95.3 The Legend Listeners Have Purchasing Power
95.3 The Legend targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
95.3 The Legend Targets The Most Powerful Demographic Force In American History
- There are 80 Million Boomers.
- Boomers will make-up HALF of the entire U.S. population.
- Boomers control HALF of the nation’s aggregate household spending.
Investments: 95.3 The Legend targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 95.3 The Legend attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
95.3 The Legend is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an audience in their prime purchasing years.
Legendary Local News
Visit our lobby and you will see the numerous awards from the Indiana Broadcaster’s Association that our News Director, Jeff Lane, has won for his covering and reporting of local news.
Listeners turn to our stations first for breaking news.
Our news partners include WHIO-TV in Dayton, WXIX-TV in Cincinnati, and WXIN-TV in Indianapolis.
These leaders in television news count on Jeff Lane to share his stories with their viewers.
95.3 The Legend Ag Reports
Each weekday, 95.3 The Legend carries Hoosier Ag Today programming with Gary Truitt.
Hoosier Ag Today uses the latest technology to deliver time-critical information to farmers and non-farmers alike.
If your business targets the farming industry, then consider advertising during this peak programming!
95.3 The Legend Onsite Remote Broadcasts
Having an on-site remote broadcast is a great way to own the airwaves for a week.
When you schedule an on-site remote broadcast on one or multiple stations, you receive a good balance of all we have to offer; radio announcements, live liners, a DJ broadcasting live from your business.
Get more customers and increase sales with Live Remote Broadcasts on 95.3 The Legend.
95.3 The Legend Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here